Tuesday, December 11, 2007

5 weeks left!


I've been hearing from different people that I need to start blogging so I'm gonna give it a try. Five more weeks until baby Camden is scheduled to arrive! His mom would not complain if he decided to come a little early though. I feel like I'm going to pop and there is no possible way that my stomach could grow anymore! I hear that I will still get bigger over the next month though. I can already tell that he is going to be a little wiggle worm when he is born because there isn't a down time where he isn't kicking or moving around in my stomach.
We are going to take pictures tomorrow so as soon as I get them I will post them up so everyone can see how big I have gotten! :)
Dean and I are going to a child birthing class this weekend so hopefully that will help answer any questions we may have and even questions we didn't know we had!
I can't believe that Christmas is two weeks away! I think this will be the first year that I haven't been with my parents and siblings for Christmas! I don't know what I am going to do without my mom's yummy Christmas dinner but I guess I will survive. With Dean working in retail we wont get much of a Christmas break...he has to work the day before and the day after so we are just keeping our plans small this year.

1 responces from friends:

molly said...

welcome to the world of blogs! believe me, it becomes addicting. boys are tons of fun but they are rough and tough and wild as can be. my tip...be in the moment and enjoy. motherhood will make you want to cry, laugh, pull your hair ou and jump for joy. each stage is easy and hard and it only gets better. good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker