Monday, January 25, 2010

Tumbling Class

I've been substitute coaching at Utah Peak Academy for awhile now but I was just asked to start teaching a tiny tots class of 2-3 year olds on Tuesdays. Camden gets to take the class with me! We have only had two classes but he thinks it is so much fun! He talks about jumping on the trampoline and jumping into the pit all the time, those are his favorite things! He is so brave and wants to try anything he sees the big kids do. Last week he ended up being the only one in his class and my mom was there and got to video some of it.

5 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

You can tell he is sure having fun! He is very brave!I especially love his front summersault

Tiffany said...

He really is brave. But he's always been a dare devil like his Daddy!

I should get Preston into a gymnastics class. He would love it. Do you teach age 5?

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

wow he is brave.. thats so cute.. i cant wait till teagan is old enough to talk fun classes like that!!

Rachel Mohat said...

Totally cute...he loves that you can tell that for sure.

amy said...

fancy dancy

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker