Sunday, September 5, 2010

Driod for trip

The other day we were sitting on the couch and Camden said, I wanna go home mommy.
I asked, what do you mean silly, we are home.
He replied with, no I wanna go home to Texas.

We are heading to Texas on Wednesday, just me, Camden and Carson. We have a 4 hour flight ahead of us so I am trying to come up with as many things to entertain Camden as I possibly can.

I'm thinking my phone will provide the most entertainment.
I have Monster's Inc and episodes of Caillou
I also downloaded some apps for him
Poke the Droid
Fishing Old
A Star Wars Light Saber
Talking Tom
Kids Paint
Touch! 4 kids
I got him his own head phones

I also got a super hero memory game and a foam toy story puzzle from the dollar store. Some of his favorite books. 11 little magnets from our trip to the planetarium.
His favorite snacks...sunflower seeds, beef jerky sticks, Tummy Tickler's juice, and Gerber Graduates Apple Strawberry Puffs.

I'll let you know how he does. And how Carson does too for his first flight.
As for me, I am so excited for this trip! I haven't been back home since last November! I had a little free time yesterday and I decided to do some laundry and a little packing. I think I got a little over zealous and we now have no clothes to wear for the next few days except for jammies and old clothes that we are growing out of :)

1 responces from friends:

Chesney said...

Good Luck! Been down that road. My girls loved watching movies and lots of snacks. Have fun while you are here!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker