Camden said to me after drinking a sip of his milk this morning, "mom, this milk is poisoned!" I asked him what he meant by that and he said he was just teasing. I think he was paying closer attention to House last night that I realized!
Last night a group of 8 twelve year olds were playing football in our front yard. (They play in our yard because we are not on a hill like they are across the street) Camden asked me if he could play. I told him I didn't think that was a good idea. He said," but mommy, I'll play nice!" I told him that I wasn't worried about him playing nice but I was worried that the big boys wouldn't play so nice. The boys normally play really great with Camden but this was an intense game of tackle football and they would have trampled him!
Last week Camden yelled to me from his room where he was in timeout, "mommy, I miss you! You can hold me if you want!"
6 years ago





0 responces from friends:
Post a Comment