Last Friday we were driving to Orem to meet at the park there for Emily's BYU graduation celebration. On our way there Camden was getting really tired and he said, mom I'm about to pass out! I told him it was ok if he fell asleep and took a nap in the car. He said, no I'll wait until we get home. I reminded him that we were going to the park and would not be home for a while. He replied, are there beds there? I told him no there were no beds at the park, he asked if I at least brought a blanket. I said I did. He said then I will just take a nap with the blanket on the sidewalk.
You have to be pretty tired to be willing to take a nap on the sidewalk!
He ended up falling asleep in the car and got about a 30 minute nap before we got there due to the crazy construction traffic in American Fork.
Last night Camden went to bed at 7:30, he woke up at midnight and was having a hard time falling back to sleep. I laid by him and he couldn't turn off his little brain. He told me he really wanted me to go to the store and get him sunflower seeds because he has been wanted them for a long time.
He laid there and thought for a minute and asked, Can Sunflower seeds be mailed?
I told him yes they can be put in a package, why?
He said, Can we mail some Sunflower seeds to Uncle Justin then? I think he has been dreaming about them
too.
Guess we will be going to the store today and Justin will get some sunflower seeds in his next package.





0 responces from friends:
Post a Comment