Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Camdenisms

Camden said: "I'm done with my popsicle. Will you throw away my wrapper?"
Me: No, I didn't eat it. You need to throw it away.
Camden: "Mommy, it would be very helpful of you if you threw it away for me."
Seriously?! Where does he come up with this stuff?



‎"Herr mom"
"Camden, the word is 'here' like 'ear'..."
"oh, like my 'err' on right 'herr' on my head?"



Amy: "You are being a bossy cow"
Camden: "You are being a bossy sheep!"


Camden said to Amy: "I love you but I want you to go away!" 

2 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

I think I love all of those equally. He is so funny!!!

I did laugh pretty hard at the 'err' one especially though!

Debra Atice said...

Oh my goodness that is one funny smart boy!!! I especially like the "I love you... go away" one.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker