So it has been awhile since I have posted so I have a lot of pictures to share.
First real snow fall. The boys had lots of fun playing in the snow. We started the morning with them playing on the deck while I watched from the warmth of the dining room. Eventually I got my snow clothes on and we played out a few times throughout the day.
We were at the grocery store after the week after Halloween and they made an announcement all the Halloween stuff was on sale for the next 30 minutes for $1. We got lots of fun stuff. One of Camden's favorite things was the Dracula cape and makeup.
Our neighbor Kristy got out her leaf blower and made a big pile for her daycare kids to play in, the boys got to join in the fun. They had a blast! I think it entertained them for a few hours.
Carson got a new hat
Buddy, our "Elf on the Shelf" is here to visit.
We went to the Apple Cider Mill down the street and they have the funnest playground set. The boys had a blast playing.
We had two kiddos sleeping in our bed. Camden came and laid down after Dean left for school and fell back to sleep.
Carson loves FatBoys. He couldn't get a big enough bite.
Our Christmas tree. Carson does a great job undecorating it for us. Camden was so excited to finally get to put the tree up. Thanksgiving morning he said yay! it's Thanksgiving! Can we decorate for Christmas now?
Fold your arms and close your eyes for the prayer. Carson found this paci at the bottom of his toy bucket and he thinks it is lots of fun.
Carson loves this Silent Night book. He even point to the baby in the manger and said Jesus.
He also loves to play with the plastic Nativity Grandma Taylor gave us.
He loves holding baby Jesus. He walks around holding it saying baby and gives him kisses.
He puts Him in the manger and says ni-night.
We had a great Thanksgiving at Dean's Aunt Jolene's house with the Gates family. Dean did manage to break his finger playing football and Camden and Carson helped score a touchdown. They got a great picture of it, as soon as I get it I'll have to post it. We also had a close call on the way home and almost hit a deer but thankfully Dean was paying close attention and stopped in time.





1 responces from friends:
Love the leaf pictures! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment