I apologize for the lack of real posting lately. I was reprimanded by my grandma so I will work on being better :)
We had a wonderful Christmas. It is so much fun with little ones, how excited they get for Santa to come and opening each present is a new adventure. Each thing Carson opened was the best thing ever and after opening a small motorcycle (from Grandma) and a football from brother he was happy with having one thing for each hand and we had to convince him to open the rest of his gifts. Camden got lots of dinosaurs for Christmas which is just what he wanted and Carson got lots of train toys. One of their favorite toys to play with together is their doctor kit (thanks mimi). They take turns being the doctor and being the patient. I had Carson down stairs and since brother wasn't there decided to be both the patient and doctor. He laid on the pillow with blankets on him and took his temperature, gave himself a shot and went through all the things in the kit.
For neighbor gifts this year we made homemade playdough with notes that said: "We all KNEAD a little extra DOUGH to PLAY with this time of year"
The boys have had lots of fun playing with theirs. I used this recipe and use kool-aid to color each one and it made them smell good too.





1 responces from friends:
Glad to see the doctor case is being put to good use!
Post a Comment