Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Update over the last week


So I know you can't see Carson's face in this first picture but it was such a good picture of Camden that I had to post it.

Carson went in Camden's room and grabbed his hat. I asked him if I could take his picture. He went and sat against the wall to pose fore me.

We got dinner from Pei Wei last night since Dean had school late and I didn't feel like cooking, and it sounded good. We ordered it ToGo because the boys are difficult to manage in a restaurant by myself. Camden got the chopsticks and was trying to eat his dinner with them. Carson saw him and grabbed a plastic spoon and knife off the table and made his own chopsticks. 


Carson was fighting me on getting ready for bed the other night so I decided to put his pajama pants on his head instead. He thought this was really funny and it became a game of peek-a-boo.
Peek-a-boo
 We went to Planet Play last Friday night for Preston's birthday. Carson loves trains and trucks so naturally he thought this ride was the best thing ever. It was one car on a train track and it was $.25 to ride. He kept saying "again, again" every time it stopped.

He enjoyed trying to steer with his feet since he couldn't really reach the steering wheel.

1 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

Fun pictures! Cute personalities!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker