It is time to start the collection of Carsonism.
I found an old piece of hair extensions (in dark brown) from Carson in his rocking chair. He picked it up and said uh oh, Meme (Amy). Then he told me, momma see and put it on his head and said, "meme (Amy)"
Carson asked if we could go outside and jump on the trampoline. I said we can't jump cuz it's raining. He looked at me funny and jumped up and down and said Carson can.
| One of Carson's favorite things to do lately is to push this toy lawn mower. He says "mow mow grass, dadda" |
| snuggle buddies |
| Farmer Carson |
| Cowboy Carson |
| Multi-tasking, eating and riding the 4-wheeler. He stops for nothing |
| Carson called this pillow at Bed Bath and Beyond a kitty and kept petting it |
| I asked Carson to clean up his toys and this is what he did |
| Carson loves being traced with chalk. He will grab a new color and lay back down over and over. He had his eyes closed because he said it was bright |
| He always asks to sit in this tree |
| Dadda's truck |
| BYU Soccer game to see "Uncle David" |
| Carson had a blast as you can see from his expression. He wanted to do it again after it was over |
| Flying through the air |
We went to visit uncle Justin at his work at Hang Time Trampoline Park. The boys had so much fun. When we were leaving Carson said again, again. When we were in the car driving home Carson said, momma, go back!





1 responces from friends:
I just love those pictures and carsonisms! I especially love the petting the kitty pillow where he is laying his head on it... and the flying through the air one!
Miss him!!
Post a Comment