Sunday, September 30, 2012

Camdenisms

Camden was climbing up on the counter in the bathroom to brush his teeth and I said, "why don't you get your stool instead of climbing silly?" He said "but I need to climb, because climbing is my featured word of the day."   ...how do I argue with that?


Camden kept knocking over the vacuum onto Carson so I told him, if you do that one more time I am gonna knock it over onto you. Camden said, "mom, you use to be so kind and gentle?" I said, "well, you use to be sweet and respectful" to which he replied..."no I wasn't...I was kind, but disrespectful."

For some reason Camden says E lot and E ton and I was correcting him the other day and said it is A lot and A ton. He said, "mom, you can say things how you want and I will say things how I want and dad will say things how he wants, ok."

Carson and Camden were playing school today and I over heard Camden say, "this is your seat Carson but if you talk to much I'm gonna have to move you." I asked Camden if he has ever had to get moved at school for talking too much and he said no but other kids have.

0 responces from friends:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker