Thursday, November 8, 2012

How to make your natural lashes long and thick

I just wanted to share this with everyone because this stuff is seriously AMAZING!!!
We all want long thick beautiful lashes but how far are you willing to go?



There is the fake lashes you can just glue on yourself...but after doing that for my Halloween costume this year I will never do that again! Not only did I get the glue in my eye, HOLY OUCH, but it took me three times on each eye to get it the way I wanted.
You can pay a professional to do them for you but on average they cost $200-$300 for your first set and then $50-$75 for regular refills, sometimes as often as twice a month! YIKES!! Also people have had allergic reactions to the glue that is used to adhere the extensions to the lashes and in some cases, patients need expensive antibiotics or eye patches.
There is Latisse, a prescription you can get to use. A bottle last only 30 days when following the instructions for use, cost around $120 so a years worth of treatment would cost $1,440! It also has known side effects such as cornea inflammation! So I will just cross that off my list!

So there isn't really any other options aside from regular mascara. 
Or is there?

Introducing YOUNIQUE's 3D Fiber Lashes
Not only does it work but IT IS ONLY $29! 
Yes you read that right 29 bucks!



It is packaged in two separate bottles, the Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers are used together to enhance and magnify your OWN lashes. Watch your lashes transform into something you only dreamed of! A 300% increase in thickness and volume to your lashes while still looking completely real and natural. Potentially "mood-altering" 3D Fiber lashes will quickly become your favorite makeup accessory! 
They are Waterproof, yet easily washes off with warm water and facial cleanser.

Check out the difference!

So by now you are wondering where you can get your own, right! You can go to https://www.youniqueproducts.com/mariannataylor/
to purchase your own 3D Fiber Lashes...also be sure to check out the fabulous Moodstruck Mineral Eyeshadow Pigments and their awesome Magnetic Nail Polish


This gets even better... 
You can also host your own Younique Products party either in your home or host a virtual party on Facebook and earn free products. How cool is that!

For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/YouniqueByMarianna



INGREDIENTS:
Transplanting Gel Ingredients: Collagen, water, natural Propolis, Brazilian palm glue, Black iron oxide, Acrylic Copolymer, Nylon 12, Steric acid, Propylene glycol/emulsifier. Net 12ml
Natural Fibers Ingredients: 100% natural fibers taken from the campanulaceae of green tea. Net 3g






Update: I have had some people ask how long the tubes last. If you do two coats of the 3D Fiber Lashes every day then it last about 8 weeks. If you do one coat then it last at least 3 months but should last a little longer.

Here is a Demo video from Younique's Co-Founder Melanie on how to apply the 3D Fiber Lashes



 I wanted to add a few more pictures from other people that have tried the 3D Fiber lashes

The one on the right is just mascara and the one on the left has 3D Fiber Lashes



Here is one that you can tell a major difference on. The one on the left has 3D Fiber Lashes and the one on the right has nothing on it.

 Here is a more dramatic look with them. It looks like false lashes but it is only the 3DFiber Lashes

One user said: This is a lot cooler than I thought it would be. It looks like eyelash extensions without the high cost. I am very impressed with the results.


Another user said: "This is a fascinating product. I just got mine yesterday. I have to say that in person the difference is more dramatic. You can layer and get your lashes even longer than I did. I only used one coat. My daughters used it too and we are all hooked on these fiber lashes. They really do lengthen your lashes not just make them fuller like lengthening mascara does. This is completely different than anything else on the market."


Nothing. Mascara. 3D Fiber Lashes
"I got my 3D fiber lashes today and I'm in LOVE!! they are awesome!!"

Update 12/7/12

I am hosting an online virtual party with Younique through Facebook! You can join my 10 day party with this link. https://www.youniqueproducts.com/mariannataylor/party/81?autoplay=1#mediaDisplay
You can sign up to host your own virtual party by going to https://www.youniqueproducts.com/mariannataylor
click to log in and then go to my tools and select my parties. It is super easy and you can earn free products and discounts. Best of all you don't have to clean your house or hire a babysitter and work really hard for 4 people to show up! You can also invite people that live far away from you because it is all through Facebook


You can link to this blog address to find more reviews on Younique Products

0 responces from friends:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker