Camden started to crawl today! I can't believe it! I keep telling him he is too young but he doesn't think so. He is very busy and is always working at something. I got this short video of him crawling towards my mom's cell phone.
6 years ago
Camden started to crawl today! I can't believe it! I keep telling him he is too young but he doesn't think so. He is very busy and is always working at something. I got this short video of him crawling towards my mom's cell phone.
Written by Lauralee Altice at 2:50 PM
6 responces from friends:
Lauralee... don't ever blink. When I was with y'all just last week, he was doing some crazy move by lifting his bum and ultimately falling over, not knowing what to do with his arms!! In one week he figured it out!! He is so strong and smart. Hang on mom and dad - the adventures are growing exponentially!!
love,
sharon
Wowie, that was fast! I am so impressed! He's so determined to move and move and move...all over the place! =)
No way! I can't believe he's already crawling! He's growing up so fast. He is such a cutie. It looks like he's having a blast at grandma's house too!
AAWWWW! he's getting so big, so fast.
wow!! he is so big! that is pretty young but not a bad thing! sydney is all over the place!!
Soon he'll be running around! There is just not enough time with them at this magical age!
Post a Comment