Camden looks adorable, as always, and I love the family pics! So cute! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. It has been a while since I've seen a pic of you. Did your mom go up to Utah again or did you guys make it down to TX? Hope you're having a great summer!
Welcome to my blog! I put this together so friends and family can see pictures/videos of Camden and Carson and see how they grow. Feel free to leave comments! Also if you click on the link at the bottom that says older posts you can see more pictures!
Blog That I Post On
Our Story
Dean and I met in Provo in February 06. I was going to hair school and he was working for Verizon Wireless. We met through my friend Carolyn. We got engaged in August and we had a very short engagement and we were married September 23rd in the Dallas Temple. We lived in Texas for about 7 months before moving back to Utah. Dean missed to mountains and ski season too much. We now we have the two most amazing little boys in the world! Camden Marshall Altice was born December 26, 2007 and Carson James Altice was born May 28, 2010. We bought a house in Sandy, Utah in May of 2009. We have the best neighborhood/ward and we can can't wait for what adventure life will bring next!
3 responces from friends:
Awww i love the pics, and I sure love your hair, Im not so sure I want you to cut it!g
Looks like a future missionary there. Can't believe how fast he is growing up. I concur with Rach...don't cut your hair! It looks beautiful.
Grandpa T
Camden looks adorable, as always, and I love the family pics! So cute! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. It has been a while since I've seen a pic of you. Did your mom go up to Utah again or did you guys make it down to TX? Hope you're having a great summer!
Post a Comment