Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update...sorry I've been slacking

Sorry I've been such a slacker lately with blogging. Things have been kinda busy around here.
I'll try my best to give a good update. Dean's parents came into town two 3 weeks ago. Dean's mom came up for BYU education week and then Dean's dad came up to visit for the weekend. The day Marshall was coming into town I told Camden when he woke up from his nap that Bapa was coming. He was excited and kept looking for him. I told him that Bapa was on an
airplane and he would be here soon. We went out on the front porch to eat a popsicle, and an airplane flew by. Camden pointed up to the airplane and said "Bapa on da airpane". That was his first full sentence! We had so much fun while Mimi and Bapa were here. Bapa got Camden these sweet tools. He plays with them every day and loves to fix things like daddy.


After Mimi and Bapa left we decided that it was time for us to get Camden back into a better sleeping habit. Somehow he had fallen back into the habit of sleeping in our bed. Sometimes after Camden has been in bed crying for awhile either at nap time or in the middle of the night. He will say "done, done, done..." and sign finished. It is so cute/sad. He's like I'm done with this whole crying and sleeping in my bed thing! I got Camden this Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders projector thing that plays music and projects a ocean scene onto the ceiling.
If he is laying in bed at night in it turns off he will say "uh oh" until I go in and turn it back on for him.

I got my wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday. It hasn't been too bad. I still am a little swollen and I miss eating normal food but as long as I'm taking pain medicine for it I'm ok.

We found out that Dean's parents are moving to Baku, Azerbaijan for the next three years. For those of you that don't know where that is...here is a map:

Oh, I almost forgot the most important news....my sister Rachel is engaged to Peter Mohat and they are getting married November 20, 2009. And the other big news is that my sister Sharon is pregnant ( I hope she doesn't mind me post that). I am so excited for both of them!!!!

1 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

Ok, so I'm a little jealous that Bapa got Camo those awesome tools. Where did he find those?

I guess I should be posting something on my blog about my parents moving also! It is pretty crazy big news!

I love that Camo said his first full sentence, and what a cool sentence too, it shows that he is way smart to think that Bapa was on that airplane! So cute!!!

Congrats to both your sisters!!

p.s. Camo left his little skateboard at my house yesterday, and Dean left the yogurt and Camo's milk. Just in case you were wondering where they were. And I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker