Thursday, September 10, 2009

Copy Cat

Camden is at a stage where he is very observant and he copies everything he sees people do. When he rides his motorcycle he has to put his helmet and gloves on and he even jump starts it just like his daddy. He has the whole routine down. Yesterday Uncle Justin was over and Camden saw him sitting on the couch using his laptop so Camden went and got his laptop and sat next to Justin. I thought it was so cute so I took a picture on my phone to share with everyone!
He had an eye on his tv show at the same time

3 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

I love it!

Tiffany said...

i love it!

Whitney Booth said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love the story about his motorcycle too, so cute.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker