Monday, November 30, 2009

Presenting Love Story Starring Rachel and Peter Mohat

Dean, Camden and I got to come down to Texas for my sister Rachel's wedding. It was so much fun and our trip seems much too short as always.
Rachel and Peter and a movie themed wedding. It was such a fun idea!

Presenting the Bride and Groom

Here I am doing Rachel's hair and makeup on the wedding day

Coming out of the Temple as Mr. and Mrs. Mohat

Me and my Grandma Taylor
The Bride and BridesmaidsMe, Macie, Amy, Rachel, Sharon and Laura

Camden and his Great Aunt Cindy

Camden and his Uncle Josh

You my now kiss the bride

Dean and Camden at the ring ceremony

Camden and his new girlfriend he met at the ring ceremony. They would not stop kissing each other!

Getting their groove on!

Camden slow dancing with the bride

Dean and I dancing and sneaking a kiss
Peter and Rachel, dancing the night away

This is the end of Act 1 Scene 1 in Love Story
I'm sure there will be plenty more scenes to come

3 responces from friends:

marshall said...

Rachel was a beautiful bride! I love Camden "getting his grove on".

Tiffany said...

I love the dancing pictures and the kissing picture!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

it was fun to see you and your family...your kid is cute!!!! quite the dancer~

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker