Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall is here, and gone?

I can't believe it is October already! Where has the time gone? We got our first snow storm here...none of it stuck in the valley but the mountains are all white again. I want summer to come back!
Well to catch everyone up a bit. I broke my foot last week. After all those years of gymnastics and cheerleading and never a broken bone til now, rather ironic. It is getting better though...I can now walk in the boot without crutches. Dean and I had our 3 year wedding anniversary this last month. Other than that there isn't much new with us.

Catching up for the month of September here are some pictures of Camden.
Camden loves to wear Dean's hats

While I was making Camden some spaghetti for lunch I gave him an apple and noodles to play with/eat


Dean and Camden's favorite treat is the hand dipped ice cream from Costco



We love our neighborhood. All the kids are so great with Camden and play with him all the time! He loves it! He drags the girls in the house to show them his toys in his room.

3 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

How funny that he stuck all those noodles in the apple. Pretty creative! Great pictures!

Debra Atice said...

I love the pictures! Especially the dress up ones. I miss seeing the snow on the mountains. Tell me just how do you wear a "book" on your foot? Ha Ha
Love Deb

Brooke Hargett said...

So cute!! Looks like you guys had fun!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker