I wish that it was easier to go to the movies these days...there are so many movies that I want to see and I don't have the patients to wait for them to come out on dvd. But it is hard to enjoy them when trying to keep Carson happy at the same time as well as finding a babysitter for Camden.
This is a list of movies I want to see
In Theaters :
Carlie St. Cloud
Salt
Inception
Despicable Me
Ramona and Beezus
The Karate Kid
Knight and Day
Killers
Iron Man 3
Toy Story 3
Coming Soon:
Step Up 3D
Eat Pray Love
Nanny McPhee Returns
Takers
Easy A
Movies I have gotten out to see and loved!
Eclipse
Letters to Juliet





2 responces from friends:
I saw despicable me and thought it was awesome.
I've seen these movies:
*Inception-- crazy good- it is a thinker movie but it was amazing!! I didn't think i'd like it that much but i really did :)
*Killers-- it started off really good but wasn't worth it in the end- i don't want to give away anything but i didn't like the ending.
*Iron Man 2-- i really like this movie! good action and it kept me entertained!
*Toy Story 3--LOVED it!! i got a little teary-eyed at the end! I am definitely going to get this when it comes out on video!
Hope this helps!!
Post a Comment