Saturday, August 7, 2010

What I'm Grateful for on My Birthday


I am thankful for:
My husband
Dean is such an amazing husband and father to our boys and I am so grateful to have him in my life!

My boys
Even though having a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn at the same time is pretty crazy and stressful at times, I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love these boys and would do anything for them.

My sisters
I am blessed to have 4 amazing sisters who I love so much! They are always there when I need them and I wish I lived closer to them so I could spend more time with them!

My Family
My parents and extended family. The last time all of us were together was almost a year ago at Rachel's wedding. I wish we could all get together more often! I have the best family ever!


My College girlfriends
We have had some of the best memories together and I hope we have many more to come! They are my family here and I miss spending practically every day together and all of our crazy adventures!

Amber Blair Taylor
This girl and I go way back and we have had some great times together! I miss her so much and wish we lived closer together so we could spend more time together!


There are many more people I am thankful for. I could go on and on.
I am thankful for Dean's parents, Mimi and Bapa
I am thankful for Dean's siblings
I am thankful for my aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents
I am thankful for my friends from hair school friends
I am thankful for my college friends
I am thankful for my high school friends
I am thankful for all my ward friends and neighbors
I am thankful for my friends old and new
and everyone that has been apart of my life!

I wish I had more time in a day, a week and a year to spend more time with all the wonderful people in my life.

Thanks everyone!

4 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

What a great blog! Hope you have a fabulous birthday I love you bunches!

Shippe said...

I'm grateful for you too! now we just need to work on becoming neighbors so we can see each other everyday like before:) Happy Birthday!

Tiffany said...

That's sweet! You do have a lot to be thankful for!

Dan and Kan said...

I wish we saw each other more too!! :( but i'm thankful for your friendship! I hope you had a great birthday! We really need to get together soon!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker