Monday, November 1, 2010

Things to Look Forward to!

Dean left on Sunday to go to California for work training for two weeks. So I decided to that it would be fun to drive down there to visit. I might regret this decision during our drive there but hopefully the boys will do well. Dean's brother Justin is going down with us. We plan to stay for the weekend and head home Monday. We are going to stop at my friend's house in Las Vegas for the evening on Wednesday then drive the rest of the way to Orange County Thursday morning. We will see how much adventure we can pack in to a few days.



When we get back this is what our next few months are going to look like.
After Dean gets back Mimi is coming to visit!
Then we have Thanksgiving.
Then Aunt Rachel and Uncle Peter are coming to visit December 7th-13th!
Then Christmas festivities!
Then Camden's 3rd birthday on the 26th!
Then New Years!
Then Dean's birthday January 16th (and Rachel's too)
Then we are flying to Texas January 26th-February 9th and Dean gets to come with us this time the 1st-9th! We are so excited that he gets to come with is this time!

2 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

Sounds like fun! Especially the Rachel and Peter Part! :p

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Wow, I love when I have that many fun things back to back!! keeps u on your toes!! I hope we see eachother somewhere in the mess of it all!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker