The other night I was in getting Carson to sleep and Dean was giving Camden a bath. After Carson was in bed I walked down the hallway and stood in the half-open doorway to the bathroom. I heard Dean say to Camden, I wonder where your mom is. Camden replied with, "I don't know but there is a picture of her." He pointed to my reflection in the mirror. I died laughing. He couldn't see me from where he was but he saw my reflection in the mirror.
Last night Camden told me that he knows how to see good in the dark and asked if I knew how to see good in the dark too. I said no. He said, "I can teach you. You have to blink a lot. Do you know how to blink?"
This morning Camden wanted two waffles for breakfast. He said he could eat all of it. I told him that was a lot of waffles and I didn't think I could even eat that many waffles. He said, "of course you can mom, you just need to practice!"





1 responces from friends:
those are seriously SO cute!
Post a Comment