Yesterday was a very busy day. We re-arranged all of our bedrooms. Carson up until yesterday was sleeping in the pack-and-play in the guest room. We sold the computer desk down stairs and moved the guest bedroom down stairs. We moved our bed downstairs, the bed from the guest room unto our bedroom, moved Carson into the crib in Camden's room. Sold Camden's toddler race car bed and got a bunkbed off of KSL and moved Camden into where the guest room was. Now I get to move all of our storage stuff from the closet out of Camden's new room and put all of his toys and clothes into his new room and organize Carson's room with his stuff. Once I am done with everything I will take pictures for everyone to see!
Camden wants a Pirate room. I have been eying this and this from Amazon, I'm not sure which one I want to get to put on his wall. I want to get this throw blanket. Grandma Taylor also has this pirate ship waiting for Camden when he gets a little older! We haven't gotten bedding yet, it was past bedtime when they got the new bed set up. We also only have one mattress for now so we put the ladder up on the top so Camden won't be tempted to try and climb up to the top and break the boards and fall through.
Here are a few pictures of the bed I took so you all could see it! We got an amazing deal on it!

PS the words that are colored different are links to see what I'm talking about!





2 responces from friends:
So cute! The beds are just beautiful. A pirate room will be darling for them.
Very nice beds, much better than having to make them yourself!
Post a Comment