Saturday, May 21, 2011

DC: Dean and Camden

Camden has a couple DC hats and a pair of their shoes and so does Dean (for those of you that don't know, it is a skate boarding brand). We told Camden that DC was for Daddy and Camden or Dean and Camden. So that makes him like them that much more!

A couple weeks ago Dean and his uncle Mark took Camden skiing. They were planning on going to Chickadee (the bunny hill at Snowbird) but it was closed the day they went so...they took him with them up the tram to the top of the "big mountain"!
Here is a picture of them at the top!

Camden was so excited because he was pretty sad when Dean told him he couldn't go on the big mountain at first. They said he did really good and had lots of fun. The reason Camden is wearing Carson 12 month snow jacket is because we were running late and I had a pile of everyone's snow clothes and some how his jacket got moved to a different location. I thought Dean grabbed it and Dean thought I grabbed it. Thankfully Camden is smaller and he could still squeeze in it. While the boys skied Carson and I hung out at the Iron Blossom Lodge with my friend LaNae who was working there.
Dean got some more pictures and some video but they are on his phone and he is out of town so I will post them as soon as I can.




 The 6th was our Stake Father/Son Campout.  We were so glad it was warmer weather this year! Last year it was really cold and wet. Camden had so much fun and he cant wait to go camping again! He was in charge of putting all the poles together for the tent.


 Dean said he did a great job and put ever one of them together


Camden also gathered the wood for building the fire

The boys had lots of fun and Carson and I had a nice quite evening ourself. It was a great start to our Mother's Day weekend.
We had to be in Bountiful at 9am Mother's Day morning for Dean's cousin David Gate's mission homecoming. So we had to leave our house at about 8:15 to be there on time. I got my Mother's Day gift in the car on the way there. I got a Droid Roadster; a portable bluetooth speaker, a shirt and some candy.
We spent the day at Jolene and Stevan Gate's house at the family gathering after the homecoming talk. It was fun getting to spend time with the Gates side of the family and celebrating David's mission. That evening we went over to Dean's sister Tiffany's house for a yummy dinner.

0 responces from friends:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker