Our old Bishop that lives across the street has this electric Razor mini motorcycle sitting in his garage. The battery isn't working but he said he wants to replace it and give it to Camden. Until then Camden loves to go sit on it in their garage. It is on a stand so it rocks back and forth but it doesn't go anywhere. Carson sat on it for the first time on Saturday and he was in HEAVEN! It was the perfect way to start his birthday! I can't believe that my baby boy is 1! I have pictures from his birthday party that I will post on the next entry.
We leave for Texas in 2 days, on the 1st! We will be there for 3 weeks! Well will get to see baby Boston for the first time and get to go to Amy's high school graduation and finally get to enjoy some warm weather and go swimming!!








1 responces from friends:
What fun for them!
Post a Comment