Monday, February 13, 2012

Texas Trip



Camden got his wings
 The weather was amazing while we were in Texas! We went on walks daily and got to go to the park quite often!
playing at the park


We went to the Heard Museum in McKinney! They had the robotic dinosaurs on exhibit (yest they are the same ones we saw at the zoo here during the Zoorasic Park)


This was one of the boys favorite parts of the museum, playing with dinosaurs in the sand and digging for bones!




Cousins pictures. This was a lot harder than we imagined. As soon as we get all the kids sitting one would get up and walk away (except for Boston, for obvious reasons)  

This one made me laugh...I guess they all wanted what Camden had.


We tried a second day (most of these Amy has on her camera so I'll have to get them from here)
 Camden took this picture on my phone while we were on the airplane

Nap time during our layover. Camden was only pretending to sleep though. I think he wanted to but he didn't end up falling asleep until our second leg of the flight.

1 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

I like the pictures! The one where they are all on the couch has them looking all so serious like "Do we really have to do this agian?"

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker