Monday, February 27, 2012

Camdenisms

The other night I told Camden that the crescent moon looked like a smile. He said yeah but it looks just like my fingernail, it must be Jesus sticking his finger down from Heaven.


While watching The Lion King, it came to the part where little Simba was trying to wake up his dad early in the morning. The dad lion says to the mom," before sunrise he's your son". Camden laughed and said, "hey, that sounds kinda like my dad."


Camden had bacon for breakfast Sunday morning. While eating it he says dad, did you know this isn't really made from a pig? I went hunting with Bear Grylls and I killed this warthog and made the bacon for us.




NOTE for future reference: Edward Micahel "Bear" Grylls is an English Adventurer who has a tv show called Man Vs. Wild that Camden loves watching with his dad. On the show Bear shows outdoor survival techniques in locations around the world.

3 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

Ha Ha, those are all awesome! He's totally right about Dean!

marshall said...

I'm guessing that should have been "outdoor" survival techniques rather than "urban" survival techniques, because that would make Bear Grylls a dork.

Lauralee Altice said...

I got that brief Bio from Wikipedia. I think it was using the word urban meaning modern, not like urban locations.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker