Thursday, April 12, 2012

Camdenisms

Camden was talking about what kind of dog he wanted to his dad and I told him that he saw a picture of this puppy with big eyes (like bugsy from Bedtime stories) and Dean said what if people make fun of the dog for his big eyes and he said, um I'll keep him inside the house. We laughed and said what about telling people that he was born that way and to not be mean.


I was looking for product to put in Camden's hair and I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I walked back in the bathroom and saw it in plain sight and said oh there it is, mommy must be blind. Camden said, don't say that mom. You scared me! I thought you might actually be blind!

We are ready to walk out the door for church and I asked Camden if he was ready and he said, All systems go!


0 responces from friends:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker