Three more days before Camden is a month old! I really can't believe it! He has gotten so much bigger and gets cuter and cuter every day! Amy and Macie are staying at our house right now visiting until the 28th...Macie is a very big help and loves to hold Camden any chance she gets. She'll even volunteer to change his diapers!
So I'm looking for some input...I am trying to decide what to do with my hair...I kinda want to grow out my hair but I also want to cut it at the same time...it is easier to do when it's shorter which is easier with a little baby...so this is different lengths of my hair I've had in the last few years.
6 years ago





3 responces from friends:
its great to hear y'all are doing so good- and that mommyhood is so suiting for you! ok- so about the hair- I like it med long and med blonde. :) have fun- post pics when you finally decide! take care~ katelyn
p.s. tell sharon she is a very bad friend and never calls me back! :)
long and dark with low-lights. totaly hot!!
I like it the most in the last 2 photos. Medium long/Medium blonde - so I agree with Katelyn.
I can't believe Camden is almost a month old and I haven't met him yet! We have to get together sometime!!
Post a Comment