Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mommy's little angel


In this picture you can see Camden's first self inflicted wound. He scratched his nose while taking a nap the other day.

Camden's newest habit is around 10pm he eats and then falls asleep. As soon as we put him in bed he wake up and is bright eyed and acting hungry again. So I get him up feed him again and put him in bed and once again he wakes up and is acting hungry AGAIN!!! I wonder how a little boy can eat so much by the third time of him eating it is close to midnight (there is a number of diaper changes in between too!) The third time he falls asleep he is down for the night for the next 5 hours. He really enjoys sleeping so he has learned that in order to sleep for a long time he needs to eat more. It's kinda funny and makes mommy really sleepy but at least I get to sleep for about 5 hours most nights.

Yesterday we got to go on a little road trip to Salt Lake...we are looking for a place to live with no such luck. We drove by the house but didn't even go inside. We have to be out of the place we are in before May. Our landlords are turning our place into a preschool. Camden does really good in his carseat and he falls asleep when the car is moving. He doesn't really love it when the car is holding still.

1 responces from friends:

Wendy said...

You can't move to Salt Lake! I already hardly ever see you and you are only 20 minutes away! Just imagine when you are 45 minutes away ... Nope, I won't have it. :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker