Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Three weeks old today!

So today is when baby Camden was estimated by the doctors to be born but instead he is now three weeks old. I am grateful that he came early so I'm already done with being pregnant and almost back to normal again. Camden is getting bigger every day and I can't believe it. Today is Dean's birthday and he took the day off to spend time with Camden and me. Since I can't really go anywhere we don't have very big plans for Dean's birthday...he is out shopping for his birthday present right now...he is really wanting to get a PS3 but we'll see. We are ordering Outback Steakhouse togo for dinner tonight so it will be a little like going out to eat for his birthday, right?!
Friday Amy, Macie, my dad and David are coming into town. I am so excited to see them and I'm also excited to have my dad adjust me while he's here...my body is all sorts of out of wack right now!
Dean and I stayed up last night til 12:30 watching The Biggest Loser Couples and I just knew Camden was gonna wake up right when I fell asleep
but he decided to show me how much he loves me by sleeping from 11:30pm -4:45am!!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the clock! I wish I could be that lucky every night but such is life! (:

1 responces from friends:

molly said...

sweet picture! glad he let you get some sleep the other night!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker