Friday, March 28, 2008

3 months old!


Camden slept for 8 hours Wednesday night! His mom is very grateful that he is a good sleeper! He just turned 3 months old on Wednesday as well. Sunday was his first time to church and he was pretty good for the most part. We ended up sitting in the very back so I could stand with him to keep him happy.
Camden and I drove to Salt Lake yesterday to spend the day with his great grandparents. This was his first time meeting his Great Grandpa Taylor. He also met his cousin once removed, (for those of you that don't have a big family, that would be my cousin) Bryce.
We got to taste a few days of spring on Monday and Tuesday it was in the mid 60s. We took advantage of it while we could spending time outside but it didn't last long. It snowed yesterday morning!
As I have mentioned before we moved to Lehi so we would live closer to Dean's work in Sandy. Well, he is now transferring stores and starting April 14th will be working in Sugarhouse at the Circuit City Verizon store. He has been wanting to get into a Circuit City Verizon for a while now and there is one opening up in South Jordan in 3 months but I guess he didn't want to wait that long. Verizon has a policy that you have to stay at a store for 6 months before you can transfer so I guess it's back to a long commute for him.




Camden is learning to roll over! He thought this was pretty fun!


1 responces from friends:

Anonymous said...

you are the cutest baby in the world
love
grandma

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker