Camden is now two months old. He is going on his first plane ride tomorrow! Camden and I are flying to Dallas for a week. This will also be the longest he has been away from his daddy.
We were looking forward to the beautiful weather in Texas only to find out from my mom today that it's suppose to snow there tonight! Just our luck!
Camden had a hard time with us moving this last week. He had never been in his car seat that much and his naps kept getting interrupted. Thursday night he slept for 7 hours before I finally woke him up to feed him. Friday wasn't much better. He cried every time he was sat down. He slept for 7 hours again that night. There is no need to worry though. He let me know last night he was fully adjusted by only sleeping for 3 hours at a time.





2 responces from friends:
Hey I had to check out your blog after I heard from you. It's so cute!
I feel bad that Camden's sleep habits are all messed up from moving. Hopefully he will adjust quickly.
Keep in touch
Oh and good luck on your trip to Texas. I say get in as many trips home as you can before he turns two and no longer flies free.
Post a Comment