Tuesday, April 29, 2008

At the park

Dean had the day off today so we went on a walk. I pushed Camden in the stroller while Dean longboarded. I got my workout in; when we when up hill Dean held onto the stroller so I would push them both! On our way home we stopped at the park for some pictures and to let Camden "swing" in the swing for the first time. I put that in quotes because he didn't actually swing more like he rocked. He thought it was great though. He kicked and squirmed. Here are some pictures of the event.

Camden and Dean 
Camden sitting in the swing
He is a little small for the swing but he just leaned forward and it worked just fine!

1 responces from friends:

Anonymous said...

My baby is getting so big! I miss him so much, I can't wait til i see him again. He is such a stud1

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker