After church on Sunday we went to the park to play while we waited for Emily and Robert to come over. Camden got to swing on a big boy swing with his daddy for the first time. He even held on to the chain so tight!

The weather yesterday and today has been so nice! It was almost 80 but don't worry it wont last long. It is supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow. Camden and I wanted to take advantage of the weather while we could so we went on a walk around our neighborhood. When we came back we were hanging out on the rocking chair. This is was one of the first times Camden had gone with bare feet all day and he was laying down starring at his toes. The next thing I see is this...

Camden was sucking on his big toe! It made me laugh so I had to take a picture and share it with everyone!


Caught in the action. He noticed I was taking a picture of him.







1 responces from friends:
I love the toe sucking picture! That is so funny that he's looking at the camera too! I'm not sure what the fascination is with toes, but for some reason baby's love them. :)
Post a Comment