HUSBAND TAG...I just noticed this Katelyn
What's his name? Dean Casey Altice
How long did you date? honestly...about 5 months and then were engaged for a month and a half...crazy, I know!
How love have you been married? since Sept. 26 2006 so 19 months
Who eats more sweets? now that we're married I eat more than I use to but Dean wins this one for sure because he wakes up in the middle of the night and eats chocolate!
Who is taller? he is
Who is the better singer? probably me
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? Dean does
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you're looking at the bed than I do (edited may 31st 08...honestly Dean sleeps on my side of the bed. I get up with Camden and come back to bed and he is on my pillow!)
Who mows the lawn? we live in a condo on the 3rd floor so we don't have a lawn but if we did Dean would
Who cooks the dinner? we both do...it depends on what it is or who ever isn't busy with Camden. Dean is a big help in the kitchen!
Who drives? He does even though I have a way better driving record and he scares me when he drives! :)
Who is more stubborn? It depends on the topic, we are both really stubborn
Who kissed who first? Dean kissed me
Who asked who out? he asked me
Who proposed? Dean asked me
Who is more sensitive? we both are
Who has more siblings? I win! I have one more sibling than Dean
Who wears the pants? once again it depends on what it is but we try to keep it equal

Tag you are it Tiffany ~ Lynsi ~ Kanessa





1 responces from friends:
i can't believe you have already been married for 19 months. that has gone fast!
Post a Comment