Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bragging Moment

I just have to take a minute to brag on my husband. Dean decided a few weeks ago that he wanted to read the Book of Mormon in 27 days (that is about 20 pages a day). I'll have to you  know that he actually finished it in 26 days! He has loved how much he has learned with reading it so fast straight through. I am so proud of him and his dedication to his goals. He works so hard and accomplishes everything he sets his mind to. 

Today he has his interview to become an SBAE (small business account executive) for Verizon. He has been interning for this position and we will find out soon if he gets it! I'll keep you posted. He has been working so hard during this training period and has been so dedicated even though he hasn't been getting the commission from his hard work!

3 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

Way to go Dean!

Rachel Mohat said...

Thats awesome that Dean did that. Wow to read the book of Mormon like that. Amazing!

Tiffany said...

wow, i'm proud of Dean too! I didn't know he read it so fast!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker