Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Da-ye and Baba

Camden has two stuffed animals that he is in love with. He has to have both of them when he goes to sleep. They are a doggie and a lamb. Camden stole the lamb from  his Aunt Macie last time we were in Texas. He fell in love with it and slept with it every night when it was there. He convinced her to let him take it home with him. He falls asleep with one animal under each arm, it is so adorable! I'd take a picture of it but it's too dark in his room at night.
Camden calls the Dog, Da-ye and his Lamb, Baba


We got Camden a race-car bed a few months ago and Camden loves it! Every time we sing the song "No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed!" he has to go jump on it. Yesterday Camden fell asleep in the car and so I put him in that bed. He sleeps better in it. He is such a cutie!


6 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

What a cutie! So innocent! I miss you all!

Rachel Mohat said...

Awww he has names for them. My baby is so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

what do you mean by your baby Rachel? He's my baby because I'm his favorite aunt! i even asked him and he said Amy!

Tiffany said...

that is so cute! how do you do the writing on the pictures?

Summer said...

that is so cute!!! what a big boy!

Macie said...

Hey that's my lamb he took from me!
Anyway he is so cute and I'm his favorite aunt!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker