Camden has been cutting 3 teeth lately and it has been hard on us all. Its so sad that it makes his mouth hurt so bad! I know that he wants to be happy all the time but sometimes it just makes him miserable. Friday morning Camden woke up around 6:30 and got in bed with me while Dean got ready for work. We both fell asleep (which was a miracle because for the last week he had been getting up between 5:30 and 6:30 and staying up). Anyways, around 7:45 Camden woke up and rolled over and gave me a big kiss on the cheek *muah! What a great way to wake up! He is so sweet! This morning he was so happy when he woke up. It was about 6:45 when he got up and he laid with me in my bed and talked with me for awhile and we played in the bed until he decided he was ready to get up.
I don't know if I have said this already or not but Dean bought Camden a toddler race-car bed for when Camden gets a little bigger. We keep it in our room so Camden can see it and get use to it so the transition wont be hard. One of Camden's favorite things is to jump on the bed while I sing the '5 little monkeys jumping on the bed' song and he does the actions. It is so cute! He also loves to do the actions while I sing, If you're Happy and you Know it, Slippery Fish and 5 little monkeys swinging from a tree. These are songs I sing with him in the car all the time to keep him happy (he isn't much of a carseat fan).
One final thing...we had to get a lock for the toilet in our guest bathroom. Camden has discovered fishing with his hands in the toilet which makes it hard for me to get ready in the morning with him doing that. So $20 later, problem solved. There were some cheaper locks but they didn't look "Camden" proof so I went with the one that looked like it would keep him out.
6 responces from friends:
He has the cutest personality and the cutest mom ever!
That's a sweet baby boy!
I can just picture you singing all those songs to him in the car! :) That's a great idea!
so sweet--I love those snuggle moments even if they are in the middle of the night or WAY too early in the morning! Get them while you can:)
LOL he definitely is curious and likes to explore everything even if it is the toilet. Its fun to watch him to the 5 little monkeys even if you don't think he is listening to you he does the actions along with you. I miss my cute little baby boy!
poor Camden... Brooke still doesn't have any teeth! we do need to have a get together that would be so much fun!
That is so funny. Kate loves to put her hands in the toilet too! yuck!! Have you ever tried teething tablets. a lifesaver for teething.
Post a Comment