Yesterday I was in the car with Camden and I went to turn the radio on and I couldn't hear it so I turn the volume up. Then I found out it was on the wrong input so when I switched it the music was really loud. Camden started to laugh and cover his ears and said "loud". After that he kept asking for more and would crack up every time I turned the music up. Here is a video of it.
Every day Camden and I jump on the tramp with the sprinklers on before nap time. Here is a little clip of him jumping.
Last night we went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens with Tiffany, Ammon, Micah and Preston, and Justin and Juila...here are a couple videos from it. Hopefully Tiffany will send me pictures soon so I can share them with everyone.
Last night we went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens with Tiffany, Ammon, Micah and Preston, and Justin and Juila...here are a couple videos from it. Hopefully Tiffany will send me pictures soon so I can share them with everyone.





5 responces from friends:
That looks fun!! I love the video of you and Camden rolling down together
fun! that must be so nice to have your own back yard! jake has those same green swim shorts!
Sweet Wipeout!
Awww those are great videos. LOL I love em. And that was one heck of a wipeout.
I love the giggles and the rolling down the hill!
Post a Comment