Monday, August 10, 2009

New Dirt Bike


Dean traded someone on KSL  his AR-15 on Saturday for a 2002 Yamaha YZ 250 dirt bike. I've never seen either of my boys so excited. Camden has to go out in the garage all the time now to say hi to the bike and to sit on it and Dean has to do the same.





This was recorded in the garage so it kinda echos...sorry about that :)

4 responces from friends:

Shippe said...

ha that it soooo cute!!! he looks like a natural :)

Rachel Mohat said...

That kid couldn't be happier on that bike if he tried. I love the sound effects. If only that helmet didn't almost make his head fall off. He needs a Camo sized helmet!

Tiffany said...

all I can say is "Oh Dear look out!"

Brooke Hargett said...

Love the helmet pics!! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker