Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My little boy is growing up!

Camden has started saying so many words this past month. It is so much fun! Some of his latest are: Dirty, Ha-ha dir-day (happy birthday), wawa (water), nana (banana), more, juice, baby...He will actually attempt to say most words which is new. He isn't signing as much but he still remembers the signs for the words if you ask him to do it. 

Camden is getting to be so smart. Dean got sunburned on his head the other day so his scalp was pealing. I told him that next time he is out for a long time he should put sunscreen in his hair. Next thing I know, Camden is coming up to Dean with a bottle of sunscreen for him to put in his hair!
Camden has really shown interest in being potty trained. I just need to dedicate the time and spend a day doing it. He loves that his potty plays music when he goes and we do the potty dance afterwards. This morning he went poo-poo on the potty! He loves to show everyone his cool potty and how he sits on it.
Macie and my dad are in town right now and Macie is staying at our house. Dean was making salsa tonight and I needed to run to the store to get one more ingredient. I asked Camden if he wanted to go bye bye with me or if he wanted to stay here. Much to my surprise he said, stay here. I had never heard him say that before! He loves going bye bye (just not the getting in his car seat part). He normally will grab my purse or his diaper bag and drag it to the door and tell me bye bye. 

1 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

wow he's already potty training, good job!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker