Sunday, March 7, 2010

Daddy's Little Helper

Camden loves helping his daddy with projects any chance he gets. He loves watching daddy work and learn from what he does. He tries to get a look from every angle and says, humm... as he watches. It is so much fun to see them working side-by-side. Dean had the day off on Tuesday and decided to work on a project. We have old tile in our window seals and we want to update them with wood. Camden had just woken up from his nap, hence his hair in the picture.

Dean gave him this scrap piece of wood to work on.



6 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

Looking good Dean!
Camden has some great expressions!
Love the hair bye the way!

Lauralee Altice said...

He gets great bed head hair huh!

Rachel Mohat said...

I love that he says hmmm

Shippe said...

I agree with Rachel, I thought that was so funny and I can just picture Camden walking around observing everything Dean does!

Tiffany said...

Good thing Dean learned so much from Dad, and now Camo will be just as smart as they are. That's awesome that he loves to watch and copy Dean at such a young age already. That little Camo is pretty amazing!

Amy Taylor said...

you got the window seals fixed

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker