Saturday, March 6, 2010

Safe Kids Fair

Camden and I went to the Safe Kids Fair at the South Towne Expo Center last Saturday. It was very crowed and had a huge line for everything so we had to limit our stops. Camden's favorite was the police motorcycles and the fire trucks, pretty much anything he could "dribe".



If you notice with most of these pictures...Camden is in a phase where he doesn't really care to have his picture taken, he is such a boy. He would rather enjoy himself with whatever he was doing and wishes I would stop trying to get him to pose and look at me to take his picture. I do get a few good ones in every once and a while.

1 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

HAHA these are great pictures. I can't wait to see him again it seems like he is changing so much so quickly lately. I miss my baby boy!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker