I found this poem and I found it very fitting for me at this point in my life.
As I put you in your cot,
Please go to sleep if you are not.
Two hours sleep is all I need.
To do some housework and have a feed.
Washing on and dishes done,
Enjoy your sleep little one.
I’ll vacuum now and do some dusting,
This house is really quite disgusting.
If you’ll sleep a little more,
I should be able to mop the floor.
Now the house is clean and tidy,
It’s time to get some food inside me.
It is now that you awake,
I guess that sandwich can stay on the plate.
Please go to sleep if you are not.
Two hours sleep is all I need.
To do some housework and have a feed.
Washing on and dishes done,
Enjoy your sleep little one.
I’ll vacuum now and do some dusting,
This house is really quite disgusting.
If you’ll sleep a little more,
I should be able to mop the floor.
Now the house is clean and tidy,
It’s time to get some food inside me.
It is now that you awake,
I guess that sandwich can stay on the plate.






4 responces from friends:
"...Quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't Keep."
That is too cute, he is such a doll!
that poem is SO TRUE!!!!!!!
Love this! It is too true for every mother. Isn't nap time just amazing :) Hope you and your cute family are doing great! xo
Post a Comment