Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Instagram: Carson

 I got an iPhone and so I have had fun getting the new apps, the reason I switched from my ThunderBolt is a long story. Basically, because Dean had the same phone he wanted to get the iPhone for himself but he can't change his work phone so he switched my phone instead.

We are in Texas right now! We got to Amy's High School Graduation last week! Baby Boston is so cute and tiny! I haven't got to hold him much since I have had a cough.

I took these cute pictures of Carson today on my phone with the Instagram app. This first one, Camden was put in time out on the steps and after wards Carson went over and sat on the stairs too! He is so stinkin adorable!
 He loved getting to hold his own strawberries!

 Carson is looking over at Amy taking his picture

If you noticed there hasn't been many pictures of Camden lately is because he is in an I'm not a fan of getting my picture taken phase. All my pictures of him are either a blur because he wont hold still or they are the back of his head.

2 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Whitney said...

Yay for having instagram! Don't you just love it? I swear you can get the best pictures on there!

Hope you have a fun trip!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker