Saturday, July 2, 2011

4wheeler Love

I took the boys to the mall to run a few errands the other day. Afterwards I let them play with the "games" at the food court. Carson loved the 4wheeler ride even without it moving. He did NOT want to get off! He had so much fun!
I love this little cheeser's faces he makes!

He has been talking so much more lately. It is hard to understand him most of the time. He sings "up above the" when we sing twinkle, twinkle little star.  Says Uh-oh, More (and signs it), he says bye while he waves, done (he signs and speaks this one too), he can say belly button (or some form of the word) and find and point and mine out, he can point to his nose when you ask where is your nose as well as eyes and mouth. He nods his head yes and shakes his head and say no, no, no. He said Justin's name the other day when he came over too.

1 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

Adorable! I can't wait for him to say Mimi!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker