The other day we had steaks and Dean was telling him that steaks comes from cows and that bacon comes from pigs...
The next day I was doing Camden's hair and I put mousse in his hair and he said, "mom, what part of the moose is it that you are putting in my hair?"
Tonight Macie was eating a pickle and sat down on the couch next to Camden.
Camden said, What's that smell?
I said the trash? (I had just opened it to throw something away)
Macie said, my pickle? and had him smell it
Camden said, ya...can you go sit somewhere else please?
6 years ago





3 responces from friends:
I sure had a good laugh over these!! Love that cute smart boy!
Those are great :) I read them to James, they are just too funny.
That is hilarious!! I love that you are putting these on here. What a little cutie!
Post a Comment