Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hair Tips and Tricks

I created this fun look for summer as a way to give my hair a break from flat ironing it. I taught it to my sisters and we submitted it The Beauty Department. They are having a contest right now. You can find more hair stuff from me on my Facebook page Hair Tips and Tricks.

3 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

That's a cute look! Amy's the perfect model!

Amanda said...

Lauralee, I have a hair color question for you...can you send me your email address:)
amanda@whitleyspace.com

Sharon Falk said...

Lauralee and Amy --- I LOVE that you guys did this tutorial. Amy you make the perfect model! You guys should keep this up. You did a great job with the layout and I love the pictures as the border and the pattern in the background.... I love everything about it.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker