My cousin Tyson's wedding was yesterday...08.08.08 and it was the start of the summer olympics in Beijing. We were over at my grandma's house in between the wedding luncheon and the reception. Dean took Camden in the backyard and was playing with a soccer ball. He came inside to tell me I had to watch Camden when someone kicked the soccer ball. These are two videos from Dean's phone of us playing soccer with Camden.
6 years ago





4 responces from friends:
Hey Lauralee. I saw your family today & your mom was bragging about her grandbaby. She sure does love little Camden. :o) update my blog address on your blog. it is: http://jettonfamily5.blogspot.com/
I think you may have a soccer player on your hands - which officially makes you a soccer mom!!! I sure am glad you are in a whole different generation from me... It would be hard to live up to your soccer coolness!! Hope you make it Texas the end of August. We are going to be in Commerce around that time. Keep in touch.
Auntie Sharon
Hey girl! I found your blogspot! It was so fun seeing you on your birthday! We definitly need to get together some time, even if it is just hanging out! James and I love you guys ;)
Wow, what a soccer kid! He sure gets a giggle from that.
Grandpa T
Post a Comment